Monday, January 19, 2009

My first VLOG- Shift Happens

I was forcing myself to diligently blog even though I really don't enjoy writing that much. Than I realized people don't enjoy reading that much. We are in a high tech digital world. So, I decided to join the 21st Century and bought a handy dandy flip camera and tripod and now I am a VLOGGER. Yes, VLOG (Video Logger). This way you can get to know my personality and get the message without worrying about my bad grammar and careless typos. Be aware I do not know how to edit yet and I am not a cinematographer so the videos are certaintly amateur but the comments I have received on Facebook have been all positive.

This VLOG is on how when I Shifted my perception about my life that I had an instant demonstration of my whole world turning sideways. It is so super amazing and cool. You have to see it to believe it. Check it out.

To see the video go to www.passionatelivingnow.com and click on videos. If you subscribe to the RSS feed you will be automatically notified when I post a video (theoretically) that is I am still learning how that works. If you become my friend on Facebook you will definately be notified my name is Deborah Cujino-Deras. Enjoy the video and email me your comments and realizations to deb@passionatelivingnow.com.

Deborah Deras, M.S., C.R.C., ALSP
Speaker, Coach and Author
310-945-5651

No comments: